0 items in your cart. Sign in | My account | Shopping cart | Order tracking
Share Strickly Boarding

Sterling Silver Jewelry Care


 

The Sterling Silver jewelry that Strickly Boarding offers to its customers is always 92.5 percent pure silver.

100 percent pure silver, also known as fine silver, is a precious metal that is very soft and unable to produce jewelry.

Therefore the pure silver is combined with other metals, most commonly copper, to create a sturdier product. 92.5 percent of our jewelry is pure silver and the other 7.5 percent is copper, to improve the jewelry’s strength, without changing the beautiful luster of sterling silver jewelry. All Strickly Boarding jewelry is stamped with quality .925 marks to attest to the quality of our jewelry .

Sterling silver alone is an in-demand commodity and has an intrinsic value. The design, intricacy, and weight of each piece of jewelry affect our prices, however our goal is to always find the best marriage of innovation and value with every piece of jewelry we offer.

SUGGESTED CARE

All sterling silver should be handled with care and maintained every other month with a sliver polishing cloth. Sterling silver may tarnish over time, however if you polish your jewelry once every other month, it will maintain it’s original brilliant shine.

THINGS TO AVOID

Leaving your sterling silver in direct sunlight,
Placing product under light fixtures,
Taking your silver in a swimming pool or jacuzzi.

   
Download Our Easy Ring Sizer

Custom Jewelry Available

Custom Jewelry Available

Testimonials

  • I recieved one of your rings for Christmas and love every part of it and I am planning to purchase more items in the near future. I just wanted to compliment you guys on your ability to relate your jewelry to surfers! Good luck with the business! -Paige

  • Hi Joe, I recently purchased the glass off ring for my boyfriend for Valentines Day and I just wanted to say Thank You because he loves it and I love it! We love your stuff and will be coming back for more. Thanks so much! -gettin barreled, Alleen

  • Hey Joe, We got the pendant in time for the birthday and my wife LOVES it! Thanks alot. -Taylor

  • Hey Joe! It's Amber and I got the Wet Dreams ring and it fits perfectly. My boyfriend loves it more than anything. Thank you so much for caring! I will be ordering again soon! -Amber in Florida

  • Your products are selling incredible! Thanks for keeping us stoked and checking in to replenish the product. You guys are my number one accessory in my shop. Thanks! -Jeff, PB Surf Club Surf Shop

  • Hey Joe, I need to place another order because your products are selling fast and customers are providing great feedback on your jewelry! -LeeAnn, Secret Spot Surf Shop

  • Your products are selling great and our employees all love your stuff and want to wear your gear. Give me a call so we can replenish inventory and get stocked back up! Talk soon... -Pami, Hansens Surf Shop

  • Hey Joe! It's Amber and I got the Wet Dreams ring and it fits perfectly. My boyfriend loves it more than anything. Thank you so much for caring! I will be ordering again soon! -Amber in Florida

How It's Made

Meet the Team

  • Meet the Team
  • Meet the Team
  • Meet the Team
  • Meet the Team
  • Meet the Team
  • Meet the Team

Customer Service

Surf Shop Exclusive